Specialized S Works Transition

Buy, sell, swap, or give away your stuff.
don

Specialized S Works Transition

Post by don »

Just in case anyone is interested, it's officially up for sale. Gavin Noble's Bike for anyone wants a piece if history, for the rest, well it's the fastest bike on the planet. Size may not fit everyone (5'11 or taller) 8-)
don

Re: Specialized S Works Transition

Post by don »

BarryB

Post by BarryB »

Reason for sale ? Don't tell me there is an even faster version on the way !
don

Post by don »

The big 40 next year, so going to treat myself to an upgrade and hopefully it's a faster model. Although haven't made up my mind yet what that will be, was trying to convince Gavin to part with his new uber cool 'Specialized Shiv' 8-) , which is what i'd love, but he's talking 70.3 next year (where TT's are legal) so he's very slow to part with it, in fact he's grown quite attached. Argon have a new frame out and Frank's Planet X is also enticing. Decisions decisions. Hve to sell this first though....
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

you shouldn't have much problem Don, excellent bike at a fair price
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

don wrote:The big 40 next year, so going to treat myself to an upgrade
Ah yes I see don bit of a bout of the mid life crisis. Not to worry we nursed little Dave and big dave through it last year
Should sell handy enough good value. Would be good size for fintan :twisted:
don

Post by don »

SOLD!!
ragingbill-74

Post by ragingbill-74 »

I'm looking for my first TT bike for next year, so if anyone knows any good bargains, please let me know. I'm about 6' 2".
don

Post by don »

Hey Bill, don't know what your budget is, but this bike certainly would have suited you size wize. You will be looking for a 58 + frame size (any smaller and it won't fit) and try if possible (budget wise) to go for a carbon frame. I posted both on Done Deal and Adverts.ie and I have to say the interest was excellent. Not every add gives the size so sometimes you have to do a little digging. Unfortunately the frame size you need is not abundent, so you might have to search for a while to get what you want. There are some good deals out there (Some poor fecker has a 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 Frame for sale for €2,800, which sounds enormous but that is a steal for a €9k frame (Wheelworx the agent only stocks up to the 9.8 model). That's my experiences anyway, I'm sure there are other forums that the lads may have. Best of luck
ragingbill-74

Post by ragingbill-74 »

Thanks. Budget is about 1500. Lookin at a Planet x stealth on bike to work scheme.