GoPro

Buy, sell, swap, or give away your stuff.
Mr Scuttleman

GoPro

Post by Mr Scuttleman »

GoPro Black 3 - new version available if anyone interested. I bought at a v keen price (€430) but also end up with one at cost. Sent out 2 requests and both came back close to each other. So have an option on another at about €370 which is well below cost. So can either leave the €370 one go 'cos I've already committed to €430 one or take the steal and split the difference. So GoPro Black €400 if anyone interested. Waiting list on the option so will leave go if no one takers within the next few days.
V happy to lend my one out to anyone in the club. I used the first version which is now broken (my fault entirely - kitchen tiles sans case) for skiing. Stunning videos.
No skin off my nose but hate to waive my option on the second set when much desired.
My fellow MTB riders will wonder what Mr Scuttleman, aka snail on the trails, is doing with such an item. I can assure you that I am a very accomplished skier but falling on solid ground doesn't appeal to me as much as falling on snow!
Anyway my GoPro available for use even if I let this item go.
BrianM

Re: GoPro

Post by BrianM »

When making a video for this year's race I propose strapping it to one of furlongs stinking goat's, herding it down critical mass and then check the results..
Mr Scuttleman

Re: GoPro

Post by Mr Scuttleman »

Actually price prob closer to €380 but still a big outlay. Can use mine. Will cancel option on the cost unit so.