sat nav swap?

Buy, sell, swap, or give away your stuff.
Dena

sat nav swap?

Post by Dena »

Im wondering has anyone got a sat nav with European maps installed they would be willing to swap for a few weeks with my sat nav that has Ireland and uk? My model is to old to take new ones now. And wont be driving across Europe again to soon to justify buying.
johnd

Re: sat nav swap?

Post by johnd »

Good luck with you're European adventures Dena!
Is Tom still racing the mountain running championships?
Which comes first for you, Roth or Kitzbuzel? How long between?

I don't have a sat nav for you, but if you bought a data roaming bundle for your phone you could use the Google Maps App which works really well.
Dena

Post by Dena »

Hi john. Got sorted thanks anyway.

We leave in about 5 weeks with the European champs first in Austria. There for a week then we swing up to paris for a week with some visits to euro disney and the dimond league to see usan bolt racing the 100m (that keeps kids happy for a while) down then to gap for toms mountain race. Onto bescaon for a stage of the tour de france. Into germany for roth. So about 6 weeks in total.
If it wasn't for a damm IM at the end of it I might be looking forward to it :)

Ah no I'm very excited. Be nice to get into some warm weather and open water swims before hand. And get some quality time with the hubby and kids. I have to say the hardest thing I've found about all the training is the guilt ive felt. It has taken up every bit of time and energy I have. But nearly there. . ...

Well done on your latest Conquest the bike racing.. its great when you see yhe 795 colours in race pic. Keep up the good work
lazyboypops

Post by lazyboypops »

Jaysus Dena that sounds fantastic. Sounds like the trip of a lifetime. Hope you all have a great time travelling around Europe.