Tri bottle

Buy, sell, swap, or give away your stuff.
Lou Lou

Tri bottle

Post by Lou Lou »

Hi last minute panic with gear, has anyone got an aero bottle that fits between tri bars,one with straw and mayb sponge section for easy refill, happy to buy or borrow please
pcoulahan

Re: Tri bottle

Post by pcoulahan »

I have a bottle that fits between the tri bars that you can have but the rubber bands for mounting it are missing (you could use thick elastic bands) as is the quick fill sponge (I think you can buy these separately). It has the straw and lid. Let me know if you want it to try anyway.

In case you didn't know you can also buy a mount that fits across your tri bars and holds a spare bottle (but you can't drink from it on the move).
Lou Lou

Post by Lou Lou »

im prob just panicing peter and maybe i wont use it at this stage but ill take it off you anyway if you dont mind, im working in bunclody today and tomorrow and im flying on thur, i can call to you or if you just want to leave it somewhere to collect watever is easiest for you.......
pcoulahan

Post by pcoulahan »

I'm in cork all day tomorrow but could get it to you in the evening or in Wednesday. Let me know what suits 0 eight 7 eight two 7 three eight 76
Lou Lou

Post by Lou Lou »

the bottle was brilliant peter thanks so much a bit black duct tape/ties and i was sorted no fancy holders needed, thanks again where can i leave or get it back to you
pcoulahan

Post by pcoulahan »

Glad it worked for you. I'm in no rush to get it back. If you see Barry you can leave it with him and I'll get my sister in law to get it from him. If not I'll catch you again. Did it not spill when going up hills?