Ggrippy Bikes

Buy, sell, swap, or give away your stuff.
DavidF

Ggrippy Bikes

Post by DavidF »

In case you haven;t heard :shock:

I've started a small new enterprise with the idea of selling quality used bikes. It's all here at www.ggrippy.com. You can also find me on Facebook - ggrippy bikes

The idea has really come from the realisation that (in my humble opinion) there is great value in the used biked market. But not everyone has the time/inclination/knowledge to trawl through donedeal and adverts and put up with all the $shite, unanswered calls, meeting in dodgy locations, wondering whether the bike is robbed etc..etc...that goes with it.

So thats where my venture comes in...i'll only ever have a small stock, but they will be quality and good value. And if you are looking for something specific on a specific budget, I can probably source it for you, or at least i'll try

I am also a revenue-registered bike to work scheme provider. How does that work I hear you say? Well if you are looking for something a little off-beat and struggling to find it in your local bike shop then I can source it for you. Maybe a fancy new tt bike or xc mountain bike. And remember EVERYONE who has a bike should avail of the bike to work scheme

Anyhow most of the info is on the website, and I'd appreciate if you could spread the word for me, especially via facebook likes and shares
BShaugh

Re: Ggrippy Bikes

Post by BShaugh »

Best of luck David, will pass on anyone I hear looking for a bike