TriAthy

All things race-related.
joy

Re: TriAthy

Post by joy »

Good Luck to the large crew giving Athy a go tomorrow, super weather promised so wishing you all a super sunburn free day .
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Big day out! Best of luck everyone.
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

Best of luck to all
colm mc grath

Post by colm mc grath »

Best of luck guys give it your all. Super weather for it
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

A great day for the club yesterday...10 registered for the Olympic..8 participants...and 1 in the Sprint....great athmosphere and great support....Tracey is taking this team management thing very serious.....although Yvonne is waiting in the wings if you fk up Tracey :? (no pressure)
BShaugh

Post by BShaugh »

Great to have a big number out, well to niall and loulou on their first open water.

Results please!
Dena

Post by Dena »

We would all love them them Brian! Still no sign of the revised splits. Personally I think it's terrible. Tri Athy pride it's self on being the biggest and best triathlon in the country ( hence the heafty fee) and still not too have the results correct. Lots of trash talk floating around on their FB page and boards, glad to know I'm not the only grump.
RGough

Post by RGough »

Very frustrating, at least you will get a time! and did not take your chip off!!

Well done to everyone for taking part and finishing! Great turnout for the club.

Ruairi
don

Post by don »

Just looking at the results from Athy, some serious times all round togther with a huge crowd. Great competition around the club at the moment with everyone improving year on year. I'm still trying to rid myself of a bloddy virus and then some added work pressures late last week, meant I missed by first TriAthy, a race I really love. Looks like Dunmore and The Hell maybe out too before making my comeback :o
pjd

Post by pjd »

Who's doing race report?
Not me :D

I think sombody who either stepped up to the Oly distance or in their first open water triathlon :D