Dunmore East Tri Photos

All things race-related.
DavidC

Dunmore East Tri Photos

Post by DavidC »

Well done to all today, some great performances on a tough course.
Plenty of cameras among the supporters, here's a few pics to start the ball rolling...
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/racing795 ... stTri2010#
Dena

Re: Dunmore East Tri Photos

Post by Dena »

Really good day, thanks to all the support from everyone on the side, and Joy and David for the post race entertainment, glad to be a member of racing 795! Dena
LorraineB

Post by LorraineB »

Well done to all who participated in Dunmore Tri yesterday, a very enjoyable day had by everyone. Added a few more photos to the album.
ciara

Post by ciara »

that was a great race and day out, thanks to all the supporters, especially needed for all those hills!! :D
and to Rudolf for pumping up my tires extra hard ;)
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Yes, a great day out - weather, performances, craic, it was all to be had in Dunmore yesterday. Imagine we even managed to lure two mtb'ers to a triathlon :D

Congrats to all competitors, especially Frank Burke, doing himself proud on his triathlon debut.

I see some rivalries developing too - only 8 seconds between myself and PJ and 9 secs between Frank and Adrian! And as for The Don - we need to have a whip around and buy that man a pointy helmet before he gets on The Bike!

And oh yes, I nearly forgot, Barry is looking for a volunteer to teach Saiorse and Caoimhe how to tell their left from their right....ahem...

I have added Joy's photos to the link above and the results are here:

http://www.stuweb.co.uk/swp/default.asp?a=2&e=473
don

Post by don »

Well you can't ask for a better day out, great turnout from the club, great crack, great weather and some great results. Yea 'The Bike' will debut soon.... Shot of the day was Adrian taking a.... Smile of the day,well it has to be Barry in the 'My left Foot' episode, Frank gets performance of the day but Dena had a great time as well. The support and photos are fab. I'm going to cry here :lol:
Siobhan

Post by Siobhan »

Well done everyone, looks like it was a cracker!
Great to see the ever increasing gang of 795'ers :D !
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

yes yes lots of people have trouble with that every day, granted by people I mean 3 year olds.
Well done to all espically David returning from injury and Frank in his debut
Thanks for all the support from our traveling army of family and friends much appreciated
afoley

Post by afoley »

i'll echo the above with the 'well done's'- racing 795 did well!-- the red & black gear really stands out in the photos!
good one ye to all involved- looked like a great day!
frankb

Post by frankb »

Well done to all in Dunmore on Saturday - some great times - serious stuff Don!! - and thanks to all for the help, advice and tips before my first tri .. really enjoyable experience :D ... unlike my Croke Park experience today :roll: Thanks to Joy an David for a great finish to a great day for the club