Joey Hannan

All things race-related.
Dena

Joey Hannan

Post by Dena »

The Joey Hannan tri opens for reg on the 21st feb. Tom and myself are going to try enter this. Olympic swim in the pool should be fun :)
Anyone else thinking of doing this? It's a NS race.
don

Re: Joey Hannan

Post by don »

I'm definitely doing the Olympic and will be staying with a friend for a few days. i think Ruari is doing it too :D
RGough

Post by RGough »

Hi guys

I want to do the Olympic also, opens at 9am on Monday morning, better be sharp!
We stayed in the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel last year, cheap and cheerful and within walking distance of UL.
Very well organised and good setup.

I was just coming onto the forum to let people know, but I was beaten to the punch!

Lets see if we can find somewhere reasonable to stay together?

Ruairi
Dena

Post by Dena »

Well myself and Tom are in, but it will be there and back in one day I'm afraid keep my baby sitters sweet for another race i mean day!
don

Post by don »

I'm in too
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

folks - see below email received from Kilmurry Lodge

Hi David,

My name is Jack Hoare, I work for the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, Castletroy in Limerick. There are many events taking place this year in Limerick and the surrounding area that your club may be partaking in. This email is just a quick note to introduce myself and the hotel. If your club is considering travelling to Limerick, the European City of Sport 2011 for any reason this year consider us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel for your accommodation, conference, food and beverage, social requirements. We are very flexible in suiting our services to match your requirements. We are also ideally located within 5 minutes walk of the University of Limerick and the UL sports arena

Web: www.kilmurrylodge.com

We also have a sister hotel in Kilkee Co.Clare - The Marine Hotel & Apartment Complex, (a website is currently in the process of being launched) - that may be of interest events such as the Hell of the West, a training camp weekend or a social getaway.

Events in Limerick during 2011

1. European Triathlon April 15-17th

2. Great Limerick Run – Weekend of May 1st

3. Joey Hannon Memorial Triathlon – Weekend of May 8th

4. Hell of the West – Kilkee, Co. Clare – Date yet to be confirmed, provisional date Weekend of June 25th

For any enquiries you can contact me by email or on 085-1331511 and I would greatly appreciate if you passed this info onto other club members,

Kind Regards and look forward to hearing from you at some stage this year

Jack Hoare,
Marketing Executive,
Kilmurry Lodge Hotel,
Dubline Road,
Castletroy,
Limerick.
Tel: 00353 (0)61 331133
Fax: 00353 (0)61 330011
Web: www.kilmurrylodge.com
RGough

Post by RGough »

Its like they read my mind!

Well I got in to the Olympic distance event this morning at 9.15am! giddyup! Looking forward to it!
pjd

Post by pjd »

Best of luck to all doing joey.
I'll really miss that lovely smooth road on the bike course from last year......not :lol:
joy

Post by joy »

Yes best of luck to all you guys, its a great one to do and a great atmosphere just what you expect from limerick people :D
pjd

Post by pjd »

Where's Shannon again???