Joey Hannan - Limerick - Accommodation

All things race-related.
RGough

Joey Hannan - Limerick - Accommodation

Post by RGough »

Hi All, I am going to stay down in Limerick the night before the Joey Hannan on Saturday the 1st of May. There are some great deal on hotels.ie I just booked the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel for only €53 for the night. It is a 3 star, but ticks all of the boxes with regards to price, proximity to University of Limerick, and there is free parking. No breakfast included, but there is a petrol station across the road for that all important breakfast of champions "Sausage sandwich" You can see the hotel at www.kilmurrylodge.com
DavidF

Re: Joey Hannan - Limerick - Accommodation

Post by DavidF »

Me and Joy will be at Porridge Central in the Shannon Hilton.....otherwise known as staying wit
h the in-laws
pjd

Post by pjd »

Thinking of staying there to( as in the whole family), anyone willing to bring my bike down as the space in the car is at a permium?
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

just fyi

me and joy stayed here last friday night before the nenagh tri.

grand spot, comfy rooms. first room we got was a bit noisy, but no probs getting moved. and there's a deadly chipper just around the corner.

and i had ruairi's 'breakfast of champions' across the road, but went for the healthy hash browns instead of the sossies. ;)

pj re bike i cant bring it i'm afraid as i will have mine and joys and the 4 kids and all our tri gear and all our luggage and all the kids gear etc...etc.. :D
pjd

Post by pjd »

Fyi....
Just booked the Killmurry lodge for €98 b & b and evening dinner for 2 adults and 2 kids on http://www.lidl-breaks.ie/ :D
Better than an early start on the sunday :o