Hook or by crook

All things race-related.
colm mc grath

Re: Hook or by crook

Post by colm mc grath »

I am heading down aswell guys hopefully pending on what time i can get my bike out at as i might have to shoot off afterwards. Waiting on an answer from Waterford Tri club as to what time so hopefully.
paulh

Post by paulh »

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow unfortunately had to pull out at the last minute looking forward to race report
pjd

Post by pjd »

Good luck everyone down in Dunmore east.

And good luck to Don up in Down :D
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Good luck everyone.
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Any news?
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

forget that, just logged on to the ole Facebook where all the cool kids hang out :D have all the news now..
BShaugh

Post by BShaugh »

Great to see a big crew down in dunmore east, well done all
frankb

Post by frankb »

Great race in Dunmore in perfect conditions. This race never disappoints. Great times from Racing795 people - standard is going up and up. Fintan and Dena blitzing around the course and returning with serious times. Got a look at Dena's speed machine and it really is a thing of beauty. Bill putting in a good time ahead of the big event in Kerry next weekend. Mike defying age with his performance once again and Ross, Colm and myself sluggin it out at the rear of the group. So who's doin the report - someone who hasn't done one yet this year. Dena, Mike, Fintan and myself have done one as far as i can remember but open to correction, so Bill, Ross and Colm - it's between ye :D