TT League - Final Rd

All things race-related.
DavidF

TT League - Final Rd

Post by DavidF »

Great racing today on the alternative course. Seemed like it was all up? Or was that just me..

Now just a reminder that we are scheduling the final round for 7th Feb - this is to replace the cancelled Rd4. We have decided to do this for two reasons - firstly everyone seems to enjoy the TT's and also the League winner is the person with the lowest score having completed 4 rounds and in order to do this we need to put on another round.

So going into the last round the Leader is Siobhan on 6 pts. As a matter of fact she has never been headed for the entire league so far - can she hang on? In second is Joy on 12 pts having won today. Then comes Martin on 15 and Barry and paul H on 17. Will Barry spring the new TT machine into action for the final round?

And finally, would someone ever pass Martin Mimnagh. Every time i look around he's coming up behind me......
DavidC

Re: TT League - Final Rd

Post by DavidC »

DavidF wrote:
And finally, would someone ever pass Martin Mimnagh. Every time i look around he's coming up behind me......
Funny, I have the same experience with Rudolf on his carbon xtc!
Have to agree with DF, good racing today. Roll on the next one.
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

ah yes, but at least he didn't pass you!
Martin

Post by Martin »

DavidF

* Private message

What do mean you today's the first I've been able to catch and only because you're moving closer to the back of the start list. I'd never seen you if you'd brought out the TT, saving it for the appearance of the club champs TT next time out?
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

martin siobhan wrote: saving it for the appearance of the club champs TT next time out?
now thats a good idea, why didn't i think of that....
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

martin siobhan wrote:, saving it for the appearance of the club champs TT next time out?
Jaysus there is a lot of hype building about this bike I better get the allen keys out considering its in a lot of small bits at the moment !!
Martin

Post by Martin »

C'mon Joy- Let's blow all these TT bikes, Allen keys etc. out of the water!!!!! :D

Siobhan
pcoulahan

Post by pcoulahan »

I'm just peed off as my spectacular fall at the start line cost me a second place (gross) which would have been my best result to date (I'll ignore the fact that three of the faster riders were absent yesterday)
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

pcoulahan wrote:I'm just peed off as my spectacular fall at the start line cost me a second place (gross) which would have been my best result to date (I'll ignore the fact that three of the faster riders were absent yesterday)
More comical than spectacular I fear Peter !! But be thankful there were only 2 of us there as witnesses
Rudolf

Post by Rudolf »

Yes Good racing, I must say DavidC his FS bike had definatly the advantage with al those potholes around.I lost time steering around them. Bring on the next round