The Lost Sheep 2016

All things race-related.
RGough

The Lost Sheep 2016

Post by RGough »

Hi All

Not sure who else was online for a frustrating hour this morning trying to get into the Lost Sheep. After I contacted the organisers I got the following response. The race is opening for entries on Tuesday 19th at 8am.

We're very sorry about this morning's attempt at registration. We experienced issues where the link didn't go live, and then the website crashed. I'm not sure if you're on facebook but we posted a few messages to keep people updated.

Our last post:

UPDATE FROM TI: "Lost Sheep entries suspended until website issues resolved. No entries were taken this morning so all are still available".

Please note that we will work with TI to confirm a new date for the sale of the first 200 spots. We will post a message here as soon as that date and time have been confirmed. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you this morning.
Again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused this morning. We hope to have a new date and time confirmed later this morning and we will message this out straight away.

I did just check and it appears that between 9:01 and 9:05 the link went live before it was taken down by TI. Please note that this will NOT affect the sale of 200 spots on our new confirmed date.
RGough

Re: The Lost Sheep 2016

Post by RGough »

Good news kids, guess who got into the Lost Sheep this morning.....needed a bit of perseverance but I am going to Kenmare in September, who is with me?