Wicklow Tri 2016

All things race-related.
frankb

Wicklow Tri 2016

Post by frankb »

Well done to Jarlath, PJ, Ciara and Mike on completing the Olympic in Wicklow yesterday. You could throw a blanket across the three lads - twas that close, but jarlath edging out the winner after making up serious ground on the bike, but honours go to Ciara for a gritty gutsy performance as she was injured throughout the 10k and shuffled round like an Ironman finisher ( in pain) but smiling as always at the finish. Check out the photo bomb from wee Daniel :D
Attachments
Wicklow Tri 2016.jpg
Wicklow Tri 2016.jpg (119.98 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
cibowe

Re: Wicklow Tri 2016

Post by cibowe »

I was trying to think of a good word to describe the 10 k part and you nailed it frank.. Shuffled is perfect...and is that really what the run in an IM is like ????....seriously though thanks for cheering me around the run, not sure I would have made it otherwise, Don, Daniel and Frank as well as Mike, pj and jarlath, and special mention for the nicest cuppa afterwards from the lovely Zilpha ... On a lighter note, The three amigos guided me through the most relaxed pre race prep ever...I had no idea ..... Maybe third time lucky for me with the Olympic