National MIxed Relay Club Championships at Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon - Saturday 27 May

All things race-related.
niallomuiri

National MIxed Relay Club Championships at Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon - Saturday 27 May

Post by niallomuiri »

Received this email...Anyone interested I npulling 795 TEAM TOGERHER

Hope you are fit and well.

Excuse the direct approach but do you think you could put a team into this? Two men, two women all doing a super short triathlon (250m swim, 5k cycle, 1.5k run) before handing over to the next person in their team. Will be high octane fun in an incredible setting. 10 clubs coming at the moment but have the capacity for 50+ and it would be great to see each club represented. This format is going to be big news this summer as the IOC look like they are going to give the go ahead for it to be included in the Olympic Games in Tokyo.

More detail and how to enter on our website here:
http://www.castletriathlonseries.co.uk/ ... ra-castle/
Eimearbowden

Re: National MIxed Relay Club Championships at Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon - Saturday 27 May

Post by Eimearbowden »

I'll give this a go....if anyone else is up for it!!! :D
David_K

Re: National MIxed Relay Club Championships at Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon - Saturday 27 May

Post by David_K »

I'd be interested

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
kevin

Post by kevin »

looks like it be good crack but have to work the 27th other than that I'd do it
Yvette D

Post by Yvette D »

I'll be rocking away to Gun amd Roses in Slaine that day. Sorry
Elainegib

Post by Elainegib »

Looks like that will be good fun...sorry though it wont suit that weekend

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk