TT League Final Rd - Sunday 7th February

All things race-related.
DavidF

TT League Final Rd - Sunday 7th February

Post by DavidF »

Just a reminder that the Final Round of the Time Trial league takes place this Sunday 7th February. Same time and place as usual - 10.00 am sharp at Spellman Hall, Kildavin.

It will be held over the short course, ie the same course as we used on 17th January.

Siobhan still holds the lead with 6 points, followed by Joy on 12. Next is Martin on 15, with Barry and Paul Hutton on 17. So all to play for.

Tea/coffee etc.. afterwards. I will try to remember the milk this time :D

Frank/Peter/Dena are marshalling and time keeping, so behave.

All welcome, members and non-members. If you are coming along for the first time, make sure your bike is in good working order, you have a helmet and that you familiarise yourself with the route, which will be posted on our website.
pcoulahan

Re: TT League Final Rd - Sunday 7th February

Post by pcoulahan »

i forsee a start line fall in Barry Byrnes future that will cost him at least 5 minutes because the bo**ix of a time keeper won't allow him to restart :lol: .
Martin

Post by Martin »

pcoulahan wrote:i forsee a start line fall in Barry Byrnes future that will cost him at least 5 minutes because the bo**ix of a time keeper won't allow him to restart :lol: .
I better bring my camera to catch this, so everyone can vote whether it's SPECTACULAR or COMICAL :lol:
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

pcoulahan wrote:i forsee a start line fall in Barry Byrnes future that will cost him at least 5 minutes because the bo**ix of a time keeper won't allow him to restart :lol: .
I always found frank to be quite a nice fellow :D and where is the moderator there must be a rule about wishing harm on a fellow club mate :x .
pcoulahan

Post by pcoulahan »

where is the moderator there must be a rule about wishing harm on a fellow club mate .
It's because we all want to be club champion; you're gonna be a target this year; this year's motto is ABBB.......(think about it ;) )
pjd

Post by pjd »

now girls :lol:
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

now lads we wouldnt want anything like this now would we

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_-5M7G3NgA