RD9 Summer League 18KM tt

General MTB or Triathlon related discussions. Or anything else you fancy.
BarryB

RD9 Summer League 18KM tt

Post by BarryB »

Results now up for Round 8 of the Summer League at http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... en_GB&ui=1
A tough evening with rain and wind to contend with. Winner and recieving the much sought after 20 points was Ciara followed closely by Frank and Joy in second and third.The fastest Gross time was Ollie O'Neill 32:16.

The top two places are unchanged with Frank moving into Third Ciara is the biggest mover jumping up 5 places to 6th

Next round is on next Thursday in Ardattin for the 5km Run

And finally I would like to point out six of you are being beaten by a certain young lady who is 7 months pregnant
Time to get the fingers out !!! :D
DavidF

Re: RD9 Summer League 18KM tt

Post by DavidF »

there may have been only 6 competitors, but there were battles royale - frank v ross and joy v siobhan, and then ciara comes along and nabs the big prize - well done ciara!! and ollie o neill going like a hot snot!

thanks to barry and lorraine for the organisation

here's some pics (and yes before you ask that is frank coming back from having a pee in someones garden :D ):

http://picasaweb.google.com/racing795/S ... d9_300610#
Siobhan

Post by Siobhan »

Phew- that was a tough session- for me anyway!
Well done Ciara, a worthy winner in a faster time than previous- fair play!

Can anyone tell me how to access the spreadsheet to put your marshalling intentions on- My conscience is at me :?
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Siobhan wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to access the spreadsheet to put your marshalling intentions on- My conscience is at me :?
i will bump it up on another thread
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Well done all, good racing.
pjd

Post by pjd »

Good times everbody.
Just wondering for the next nite is this the bike Don?
Attachments
gavin noble bike.jpg
gavin noble bike.jpg (107.26 KiB) Viewed 6451 times
don

Post by don »

Ah ha, you caught me on a trial run with the 'helmet' as well. Yep that's the bike with a disk back wheel, sorry I missed the debut the other night, would have been under serious pressure to perform with those times, but I'll be out the next time and I'll borrow that 'club helmet' as well.... :lol:
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

you would have had some craic the other night with a disc wheel on Don, blowing a gale it was
don

Post by don »

I should have gotten the bike earlier in the season when I was 17 stone, although I probably wouldn't have moved anywhere :oops: Yea the 'Noble' man warned me of wind and rain, that doesn't leave much scope does it :?: