Club Gear

General MTB or Triathlon related discussions. Or anything else you fancy.
DavidF

Club Gear

Post by DavidF »

Even though it's only a month since we got the latest batch of gear, i have had enquiries from people as to when we will be ordering again or how to get gear.

For the new members: we don't hold a stock of gear, we order batches when we have sufficient quantity to make it cost effective. The gear is produced by Endura in Scotland and is top quality.

I would like to hear from anyone that wants gear. In order to have it for the racing season we would need to put in an order in the next few weeks. Please see link below to the catalogue

Please use this thread to register your interest and let me know what you want. The cost is usually around the same in € as that quoted in £ in the catalogue.

http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=134
Rudolf

Re: Club Gear

Post by Rudolf »

good ,I let you know what i need. thanks
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

I need a pair of shorts if there is an order going in
and I cant believe there isnt huge demand for those red overshoes after their debut on sunday!!!!!
don

Post by don »

David, I talked to Martin at the weekend and I need the following: Pro Short Sleeved Road jersey, Pro Windtex Jacket, Pro Shorts and a Pro Trisuit all in XL whenever the next order is placed. Don
RGough

Post by RGough »

Hi Guys

Ruairi Gough here could you get me the pro tri vest and the pro tri shorts both size medium please. Also how do I get a Racing 795 cycling top?

Let me know how much I owe you. My phone is 086 2043415 if you need anything.

Thanks
Ruairi
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

I would like a Pro Windtex jacket.
Code 4017P.

Think I need a medium according to sizing guide but would like to try one to confirm - has anyone got a medium Windtex jacket I could try please?
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Ruairi

have you tried any of the gear? suggest you try some as the fit is key, and you wont be able to change them once you have got them. I would say med tri stuff will be to small for you.
paul hutton, jim and barry all have trivests and shorts. arrange to borrow their gear to try it. cycling top comes with the same order, i will put one in for you. will advise re money later. any q's give me a shout

DC

there's a med out there somewhere, but its a mystery who has got it. talk to barry
RGough

Post by RGough »

Thanks for the advice. Can anyone bring medium/ large tri stuff to swimming on Tuesday morning so I can try it for size and make a decision? Don't want to delay the order going in, and get in trouble!!!
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

Ruairi
I'll bring mine on tuesday morning
lazyboypops

Post by lazyboypops »

DC

I have a lge windtex jacket. Fits very well if you want to try it.
Jim o87 2i895i4 jimfurlongatgmail