Sunday Road spins

General MTB or Triathlon related discussions. Or anything else you fancy.
pcoulahan

Re: Sunday Road spins

Post by pcoulahan »

Hills Hills Hills
What im thinking is bunclody myshal then up corrbut up to the nine stones then down maybe into Kiltealy, Rathnure down as far as Ballywillian back up to borris over the nine stones and home about 100km leave Bunclody around 7am
Not thats a bike ride :lol: I have to do a 6hr / 180km spin to do on Saturday or Sunday (last long one until the big day thank christ) but I might spend the first 4 hrs or so with ye killing myself on some hills.
Martin

Post by Martin »

BarryB wrote:Hills Hills Hills :D
What im thinking is bunclody myshal then up corrbut :twisted: up to the nine stones then down maybe into Kiltealy, Rathnure down as far as Ballywillian back up to borris over the nine stones and home about 100km leave Bunclody around 7am
Can't do this on Sunday but will do it or something similar (ie lots of hills :D ) saturday afternoon if anyone is interested
don

Post by don »

Good man Barry, nothing like testing us. 100km with Category one/two climbs, mmmhhh. Count me in, well that's if I make it to Bunclody for 7am. Come on Martin, we need the master to lead us :D
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

BarryB wrote:Hills Hills Hills :D
What im thinking is bunclody myshal then up corrbut
tenner says someone walks up corrabut ;)
Martin

Post by Martin »

Sorry Don, Edana has a blitz on Sunday morning love to join you otherwise, nothing like seeing others suffering :twisted: to take your mind of how bad your own legs actual feel
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

DavidF wrote:tenner says someone walks up corrabut ;)
Tenner says we all walk up it
frankb

Post by frankb »

Tenner says none off ye pass me on Corrubut Hill this Sun morn - now that's throwing down the gauntlet boys! :lol:
Dena

Post by Dena »

Think I'll give this a go, and propose some sort of forfeit for the first man off his bike :D . I'll let Barry decide the forfeit as it's his route.
I don't fancy going up against a doggedly determined Frank as he chants motivational quotes and powers up the hill. "The hill is only in your heads lads" :lol:

T
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

First off Burke I know your game stop scamming tenners from members. Tom I like the idea of a forfeit I'll need an exemption I might be the one doing it perhaps a motivational speach battle with frank "8 mile" stylehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSzAb34Ub-M
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

frankb wrote:Tenner says none off ye pass me on Corrubut Hill this Sun morn - now that's throwing down the gauntlet boys! :lol:
i'll say there's no chance any of ye will pass Frank this Sunday. Unless of course you are talking about Le Gap du Corrabut that is ;)