thumbs up to swimcyclerun.com

General MTB or Triathlon related discussions. Or anything else you fancy.
johnd

thumbs up to swimcyclerun.com

Post by johnd »

Took a notion yesterday that I needed to get a few triathlon related bits and pieces as you do ;)
Anyway, quick look around and that new Irish website www.swimcyclerun.com had the best prices available so I hit the button on an order yesterday morning
Arrived into work this morning and my shiny new products were sitting here waiting for me :D

How cool is that? Irish company, cheapest price & next day delivery - these lads rock, hopefully they can keep it up, I always feel a little bit guilty sending money over to England for Wiggle :oops:

Well recommended
DavidC

Re: thumbs up to swimcyclerun.com

Post by DavidC »

Good to hear that John, they contacted us a while back with a member discount code. Here's the link for anyone that missed it home/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1597
frankb

Post by frankb »

Also received stuff today from them having ordered it on Sat afternoon. Still had to use Wiggle though as they don't have the same range of stuff. Well packaged. Agreed, it's nice to support an irish company. Paul Nolan gives a good aul reduction at times and have given him the twist recently as he is so generous with sponsorship for MTB event each year. He has also requested that we ask him for stuff for TDF closer to the time - fair play
Lou Lou

Post by Lou Lou »

yep ordered off this company too last week, fast delivery def will order again