Best of luck Orla O'Leary...

General MTB or Triathlon related discussions. Or anything else you fancy.
niallomuiri

Best of luck Orla O'Leary...

Post by niallomuiri »

Orla O Leary is heading "Home" this Thursday...Orla you were a breath of fresh air, it was wonderful getting to know you, cycle with you, run with you and drink with you...safe home...May you, Dean and your children, continue to have a wonderful life down under..thanks for everything....you'll be missed.... :(
ydunne

Re: Best of luck Orla O'Leary...

Post by ydunne »

Going to miss you Orls :cry: . Intervals will never be the same :D
Safe trip .x
pjd

Post by pjd »

Exactly what Niall said. Could not agree more.
Thanks for all your help with running. Your upbeat mood is amazing and wish you all the best in the future.

Sure you might come back to visit us :D

Crystal ball ..... Ironman Australia 2020 :o
LorraineB

Post by LorraineB »

We'll miss you Orla, safe journey home with the kids.
You're enthusiasm and willingness to help others was tremendous, if we could bottle it we'd be on to a winner.

Keep in touch
Orls

Post by Orls »

Thanks all, I'm choking up here. I've been composing a forum post in my head for weeks to try and express how brilliant my time with 795 has been. I will do it so hold that thought...
In the meantime, from the bottom of my heart-thank you. A mighty club and a mighty bunch of people xxxxx
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

You've all beaten me to it...
As chairman, I'd like to"officially" thank Orla on behalf of 795 for all the encouragement and support given to newer members, and older members trying new things! If you got anything out if it, it's because of all you put in.
I hope you, Dean, and the kids continue to fly the flag for us in Sydney, but you'll always have a place here.
On a more personal note, thanks for being great neighbours!
Safe journey.
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Ah lads, where would you start..

Orla - I don't think I have met anyone in a long time to have such an impact on people in such a short space of time

Your enthusiasm is infectious and your interest in people is a joy to behold (pardon the pun ;) )

Anyway we're sad that you're going but happy that you have lit up our little club during your time here
don

Post by don »

The very best of luck Orla, tell Dean I'll be down sometime to beat him in swimming again :D . As PJ pointed out, maybe we'll all head for Ironman Australia 2020 and have a blast. You're enthusiasm and mood is infectious and will be misssed and I have to say, I'm envious hearing you all heading back to Australia. No doubt you'll be back again. Safe travelling
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

Orla it's been a real pleasure knowing yourself dean and the kids for the last year.

Safe trip home

Roll on im Australia 2020
t redmond

Post by t redmond »

Best of luck Orla, to you Dean and the kids.
You have been an inspiration to all of us with your passion, energy and enthusiasm.You encouraged and helped those who were beginners and those looking to improve their running. You were a true team player and did the club proud in all the competitions you entered. We will miss you. Good luck and safe journey home. You never know myself and Fin might see you down under :D . xxx