Kilbrannish Clean up, 30th April

General MTB or Triathlon related discussions. Or anything else you fancy.
DavidC

Kilbrannish Clean up, 30th April

Post by DavidC »

Tullow/Bunclody walkers and local residents are organising a clean up of Kilbrannish - Corrabut - 9 Stones area next Wednesday evening, 30th April. We have been asked for help, and as regular users of the area (mtbers in particular) I think we should try and give an hour or two of our time. I know it clashes with the Wednesday mtb spin but maybe we can cycle up, do our bit, the ride off into the sunset. I'll post more details when I get them.
NMcCord

Re: Kilbrannish Clean up, 30th April

Post by NMcCord »

I.l help and give up my nights biking . . I.l bring my quad and trailer so we can carry tools etc . Or old men :D
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Fair play Nigel, no need for quad I'd say. This is usually a litter picking exercise, everyone gets a black bag and a stretch of road to clean. Black bags are then gathered and left for collection. Will confirm details closer to the time.
lazyboypops

Post by lazyboypops »

Some members of Blackstairs Ramblers are meeting tonight Tuesday 29th at Corabutt carpark to do their bit for the cleanup. I'm going to go with them as I want to be on the bike tommorrow night.

All are welcome to join in, if you are coming along please bring a pair of gloves and a hi-viz vest.
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Group is meeting at 7pm in Kilbrannish carpark (upper car park to us). Bring hi vis vest and heavy dury gloves.