Personal swiming lessons

General MTB or Triathlon related discussions. Or anything else you fancy.
NMcCord

Personal swiming lessons

Post by NMcCord »

Hi

Trish has been attending swiming lessons in Carlow for the past few weeks , she feels like she is not getting the full attention of the Instructor as the class can be quite busy , so she spends an hour in pool and gets 5 mins tips and thats it and cant see much progression happening . She is looking for One on One lessons or a really really small group . Can anyone recommend some one that might help her ? obviously we will pay of course .

Regards
Nigel
lazyboypops

Re: Personal swiming lessons

Post by lazyboypops »

Liam O Neill who is the current swim coach with our group in Enniscorthy and Tullow is excellent.

I'm sure he would give one to one lessons, I'll give you his number if you need it.
Dena

Post by Dena »

James Dooley was our swim coach for a good while, but left to do get his pilot licence.
I think he's very good, he's back home at the moment I get one on one every so often off him. But maybe wexford town is to far away?
Patsymc

Post by Patsymc »

Dena wrote:James Dooley was our swim coach for a good while, but left to do get his pilot licence.
I think he's very good, he's back home at the moment I get one on one every so often off him. But maybe wexford town is to far away?
Hi Dena , would you have contact details for James ? I was thinking of starting swimming and I'm based in near wexford town.
frankb

Post by frankb »

Sent on j Dooley no to patsy