TRI 795 CARLOW

General MTB or Triathlon related discussions. Or anything else you fancy.
paulh

TRI 795 CARLOW

Post by paulh »

Hi folks Tri 795 on May 17th just like to thank everyone for helping out marshalling, etc. we got a great response from the club and beyond. We will be looking for volenteers to help out again on Sat 16th setting up in town park anyone that is available just come along around 12.00 noon. Thanks again Paul.
DavidF

Re: TRI 795 CARLOW

Post by DavidF »

All credit to the organising group behind this event - it's a MASSIVE undertaking and a HUGE amount of work has gone into it by a small group of people. I'm not going to name them for fear of leaving someone out :o but credit to you all

So I'm calling now on all members who can make it tomorrow to keep a smile on your face, encourage all competitors and make it a proud day for our club. With over 500 competitors registered it's going to be a great buzz. And hopefully the weather Gods will smile on us!

David Furlong
Chairman
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Wow, that was some day! Congratulations to the tri795 committee on a truly impressive event, biggest and best we've ever done by far. I was at transition as people were leaving and the feedback was excellent. Really well done everyone.
johnd

Post by johnd »

Really well done to all the organisers today. A super huge effort that paid off in spades.
You all can be really proud after what was a very successful day.
What a fantastic location for a triathlon, so safe with such a large area like that to use.
frankb

Post by frankb »

Couldnt agree more with dc an john. Delighted for the tri795 committee as all your hard work paid off with a top quality event
Bravo and fair play to all the marshals who were so encouraging. It does make a difference to those competing.
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

Well done to all involved, sorry I couldn't be there, all the feedback I've read online has been 100% positive, (rare enough for triathletes :D) must have been a great day, well done tri795 committee and everyone involved.
NMcCord

Post by NMcCord »

Fantastic event and extremly well run , congratulations to all involved and to the TRI Committee a massive thanks for making it all happen . i was delighted to help and be involved myself . and the positive responce i,v heard is brilliant .
f redmond

Post by f redmond »

I would like to thank everybody who helped out at Tri795 Carlow, both on the Saturday and Sunday. Without your help the event could not have taken place. So thanks again it was all very much appreciated.
pjd

Post by pjd »

The organising committee should be very proud.
Top notch stuff.
don

Post by don »

Triathlon Ireland have been singing our praises after the weekend. They've revised and enhanced the Race Report. http://www.triathlonireland.com/index.p ... 7&nid=2286

It was a proud day for the club. Great committee, lots of organisation and huge support from the club along with various other clubs to pull together 100 marshals. I know Paul wouldn't like me mentioning him as it was a strong team affair, but a special word needs to go to him with the amount of personal time that went into the event.

Looking forward to 2016 already.