Tri795

General MTB or Triathlon related discussions. Or anything else you fancy.
DavidF

Tri795

Post by DavidF »

With our inaugural triathlon less than 24 hrs away, I would like to say a big thanks to our organising committee of Jim, Barry, Siobhan, Martin, PJ and Peter (hope I haven't forgotten anyone) who have put in a HUGE amount of work over the last 8 months (yes that long) to get us to this stage.

I hope that we can all do them justice tomorrow and help to put on a fantastic event for all our competitors.
joy

Re: Tri795

Post by joy »

On the Eve of Tri 795 I just want to wish the club every sucess, no doubt all those tiresome hours will pay off. :P
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Good luck all - mighty effort so far, let's have a great day tomorrow.

Here's a great motivational video to get us in the mood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bJhS0nszog
Gazpw

Post by Gazpw »

Good luck everyone for tomorrow, even though i think you'd have to be mad in the head to do it :D
afoley

Post by afoley »

great day today everyone- well done to team of organisers - it seems there was no stone left unturned- a lot of unseen work was put in i;m sure.
anyone come across a racing795 cycle jersey size small???. i took it out of jim's car but then left it down somewhere around the area of the marquee. might be mixed in with high viz vests maybe???????
well done to john, tom and orla too!
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

afoley wrote:anyone come across a racing795 cycle jersey size small???
Aisling, there was a jersey left at the banana distribution centre. I thought it was Paddy's but must have been yours. Joy, Lorraine or Ciara might know what happened to it?
pjd

Post by pjd »

Just checked bib box and no jersey there.
David C i have the full box of bibs let me know when you want them.
Personally i'd like to thank all my bike route marshals for today , you were great!!!
See you all later.
BrainY

Post by BrainY »

Well done on todays race briilant day you could see the hard work the lads put in pay off.
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

afoley

Post by afoley »

afoley wrote:well done to john, tom and orla too!
....................sorry forget ed!- well done to ed too!!!
jersey has been located- thanks for checkin!