Mt Leinster run

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
frankb

Re: Mt Leinster run

Post by frankb »

johnd wrote:Brian and I are heading up Mt Leinster again this Saturday 30th October
See ye at 8 bells
RGough

Post by RGough »

Hi guys

After hearing about all the fun you had last weekend I would be interested in going this week. John I will text you tomorrow maybe we can sort out a lift from Gorey.

Talk soon
Ruairi
frankb

Post by frankb »

Lads - after all the rain that fell in Bunclody the last two days, would it be wise to move the mountain run to Mullaun - where the summer league mountain bike run used to take place, otherwise we could be up to our knees in peat!!
johnd

Post by johnd »

Jaysus Frank, are you trying to kill us or what!!
That's a fair steep hill to be heading up, but sure could be good practice all the same for what's to come next weekend at Maulin
I'm fairly easy and will bring the road runners with me in the car in case

We could meet up in Ballycrystal anyway in case someone coming doesn't read this tonight or is unsure how ro get to Mullan (like me :oops:), sure it's only a 5 minute drive up the road if we decide to move the run anyway
frankb

Post by frankb »

Makes sense - see you in Ballycrystal
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

How did it go lads what are conditions like at ballycrystal
frankb

Post by frankb »

Surprisingly good - it was a clear morning so views were fantastic. It didn't seem any wetter than last week - but maybe, it just seemed better than last week as it wasn't raining while running.