Group road spins

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
LorraineB

Re: Group road spins

Post by LorraineB »

I'll be there and I'm going to stay for the 85k!
johnd

Post by johnd »

Ah PJ, look what happens when you abandon the forum for several hours - the natives get restless and everything goes to pot!! :lol:

Fair play on organising the cafe in St Mullins - is it the one down on the quay?

There should be plenty of light to get going by about 7.00am Lorraine, so 7:30am will be no bother

Brian & Dena - you still coming?
BrainY

Post by BrainY »

I was but just found out i have to work not impresssed was looking fotward to this spin :cry:
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

I don't think this spin has been explained in a concise manner I really think we need a series of smoke signals followed by a courier pigeon to each member.
that said I'll be on the square for 7:30
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

BarryB wrote:I don't think this spin has been explained in a concise manner I really think we need a series of smoke signals followed by a courier pigeon to each member.
I agree, I have no idea what to wear, is it casual or formal? See you Sunday at stupid o'clock :shock:
RGough

Post by RGough »

Hi all

I am in for 85km on sunday see u at 730 in bunclody.

John, do you want to give me a lift?
If not I will go on my own! :-(

Ruairi
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Who's writing the race report?
frankb

Post by frankb »

I'm not going as i'm just too tired after reading all these posts about a "group" bike spin :)
johnd

Post by johnd »

Ruairi you cheeky fecker!!

Ok, pick you up at 6:50, but that means you're driving me and Mag down to and back from Yvonne's birthday party - deal?
don

Post by don »

Lads I'd love to join you but I've got he wort dose imaginable, so ill miss out :cry: