Slaney CC league race

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
bignoel

Slaney CC league race

Post by bignoel »

Howdy, only posting here because i cant post replys in other forums. Just want to say a big well done to the 2 boyos (Jim F and David T) last night id say it was, for them as it was for me, an eyeopener. Speed was unreal, for a couple of laps it was just 40kph, but the lads are right, you need numbers, in future if yous want, have a word with me and I will help if I can. Just a point, the lad that won was 2nd last week and WON our A4 race tues night,, thats right A4 race, so he had no business been in with us. He shouldnt be with us next week. Another point was the the A4s average was way down this week which to me denotes that they done that to get the gap dropped next week, WRONG in my books too. Well done to Mick F too. I asked him how he felt with a lap to go and thought I might be able to help him but it was me who needed the help lol. Oh yea forgot to say I finished just behind the 795ers.
BigNoel.........................
lazyboypops

Re: Slaney CC league race

Post by lazyboypops »

Thanks Noel it was a real eye opener. If would be great to have a good go and get somebody to the finish line first. We'll talk at the next race when we have a group.