Wexford Duathlon Sunday 27th

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
NMcCord

Wexford Duathlon Sunday 27th

Post by NMcCord »

Hope to do this on Sunday with Trish for a bit of training for the Killarney Adventure race next weekend , Wexford is a 3k run 20k cycle 3k run . should be fun . i,l be passing thru Bunclody that morning , could have room for i or 2 people . these events do be great crack .

ie.offwhere.com/details/wexford-duathlon-2015/803130

anyone intrested ??
Dena

Re: Wexford Duathlon Sunday 27th

Post by Dena »

I was half thinking of this Nigel , but haven't been aloud to sit my butt in the saddle in 13 weeks, would it be just the kick I need to try get going or so disheartening when I come in paddy last. ?
MickF

Post by MickF »

Your OK Dena. I have the Paddy last spot sown up. Going to give it a go. Haven't ran since April and even then I was rubbish.
NMcCord

Post by NMcCord »

ah here lads ...on yer worst day the pair of ye would slaughter half the field . sur be grand . i havent done one since of club one at the start of the year . weather to be good , Trish cant compete tomorrow as she has a training program and this wasnt included :( :( . she will be coming along and doing a 2 hr run while we are competing it .