Saturday Road Spins...

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
niallomuiri

Saturday Road Spins...

Post by niallomuiri »

It is hoped to make this a permanent fixture every Saturday from now on (weather permitting) It is open to all but especially for new comers etc...so bear this in mind when planning routes and distances...It is hoped to rotate Spin Leaders throughout the season. Bernie Black has kindly offered to lead our first spin of the year...meeting 9am on the square Bunclody...January 9th.

All info regarding Saturday Spins will be posted here...Remember Hiviz and Helmets are compulsory..
LorraineB

Re: Saturday Road Spins...

Post by LorraineB »

Brilliant, looking forward to a few spins if the weather plays ball, haven't been on a road bike in a while.

I can help out also.
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

I have miscellaneous mudguards, free to good homes, for anyone that wants them. First come first served.
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Sounds like we had a good turn out for last Saturdays opening session...I need someone to take next Saturdays session Jan 16th.....the aim is to introduce new comers so in it best to plan a series of loops ie bunclody-Kidavin loop 10k this will allow newbees drop out on each loop....etc...Let me know if anyone is available to coordinate this ..Niall 087 6805816 or viber etc etc
Bikerbird41

Post by Bikerbird41 »

if i cant make some saturdays, can i do sunday road spins or are they geared to MTB??clare
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Bikerbird41 wrote:if i cant make some Saturdays, can i do Sunday road spins or are they geared to MTB??clare
Clare...So far we have no fixed time for Sunday spins...its just a matter of checking the forum...having said that a Sunday spin may be bit of a step up from the Saturday spin (depending on who posts).....But feel free to post yourself a spin and you will pick up cycle buddies...as Saturday doesn't suit everyone either.

ps Im available this Saturday to take the spin
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Looking like a cold one tomorrow morn....9am on the square...Will break into two groups...according to
peoples level of experience...Keep an eye on the weather...if its a blanket freeze, I'll post on FB by 8.30am if its being cancelled...08706805816
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Saturday Spins continue 9am on the square...probable route...Bunclody, Clohamon, Ferns, N11.... Ballycarney..Home.....35k...
(When we get to 60K the coffee stops begin :D )
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Road Spin Sat 30th...meeting Bunclody Square 9am.....possible route..Kildavin...The forge...Ardattan..Clonegal..Home..

Also will discuss possibility of bringing start time back to 8.30am....
LorraineB

Post by LorraineB »

I'll be there