BIG BLUE BOX VOLUNTEER CHALLANGE

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
DavidT

Re: BIG BLUE BOX VOLUNTEER CHALLANGE

Post by DavidT »

Caroline will be there also
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Latest update...

First of all thanks a million for taking part and giving up your time to support this initiative...

]Monday 5th Sept The Big Blue Box bike will arrive into Bunclody @ 12.45pm to a reception in B OF Ireland Bunclody, You are all more then welcome to attend the reception and get a feel of what the entire event is all about.

Tuesday 6th Sept.. Cyclists meet 10.30am on the square Bunclody. Depart 11am to Gorey via Carnew 30k...Arriving Bank of Ireland Gorey at 12.45pm for a reception..
( As you can see the by the timetable the pace will be quiet slow, so check weather and dress appropriately)

Please arrive on time as cyclists need to complete a registration form..
Cyclists must wear helmet's.
We will be accompanied by IHF support vehicle's...
Again, if I don't hear from you, I assume you can make it on the day..
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Hey just to say a massive thank you to all for your support today..It turned out to be a really enjoyable spin....and a nice bit of grub in Gorey......Thanks as well to Lorraine who was available to bring anyone home from Gorey if the need arose...
I reckon that I've used up my 795 brownie points for the year now xxx
Fergal o connor

Post by Fergal o connor »

yep, enjoyed this too, many thanks to Joy, Elaine and Bernie for the company on the way home too
paulh

Post by paulh »

Yeah really enjoyed the spin today nice to get back up on the auld bike again .