Sunday Morning Spins...

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
David_K

Re: Sunday Morning Spins...

Post by David_K »

Big shout out to Kathryn, for braving the freezing fog and making it out for today's spin. Once the fog lifted it turned out to be a beautiful morning. hopefully we will see a few more faces next week for more of the same.
David Lalor

Post by David Lalor »

Hi guys, just wondering would these spins be suitable for beginners? Roughly what pace would ye be going at? Thanks, David
David_K

Post by David_K »

Hi David, Yes indeed. I've been out on all but one of these and the pace has varied to suit the group. We take the same route and the time has varied from 2 hours and 30 minutes @ 23km/h to a 1 hour 54 minute @ 29km/h. The faster time was more the exception than the rule. The spin is a great opportunity to meet other club members and thankfully the forecast for Sunday looks good (10 degrees and very little wind).
I'm only with the club a few months and had no experience cycling before it. The group are very supportive and I've found my cycling has benefited a lot from the spins.

Hopefully we will see you on Sunday, :)
Kathryn Fraser

Post by Kathryn Fraser »

Is there an 8.30 am spin in the morning?
David_K

Post by David_K »

I'll be there. I've being inviting people all week so hopefully a few will turn up. See you in the morning
Bikerbird41

Post by Bikerbird41 »

May try join you, but on bit of time limit , would definitely need to be back in two hrs, so may join for part of it :)
David_K

Post by David_K »

I'll be in the square tomorrow (30th Oct) at 8:30 for the usual 60K spin.
frankb

Post by frankb »

Hope to join u David.
Kathryn Fraser

Post by Kathryn Fraser »

Count me in.
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Sunday Spin continues Nov 12th meeting 8.30pm sharp on the Square Bunclody......Weather permitting...