MTB Spin Djouce 02/10/10

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
DavidT

Re: MTB Spin Djouce 02/10/10

Post by DavidT »

Excellent spin - thanks Rudolf! :)
Few lessons learned today with slippery roots galore.
Rudolf

Post by Rudolf »

that was some craic. the day started with mist but by the time we where on our bikes in djouce the sun came out. the run down XCT was a wake up call with puddles and slippery roots. from there towards the foxglove climb. this techical climb got the hart rate up and from the top of the foxglove it was all down hill funn. a nice lunch at the river and we where ready to go again. back up earls drive and from there grand cananria and back to the car. Well done to everybody to ride most of the stuff that was thrown in your path. there where some hary sections. thanks to Gary for bringing us to Disco stu's and some flip the bike action. some great pictures from jim aswell. See you next time

Rudolf
Rudolf

Post by Rudolf »

Gazpw

Post by Gazpw »

Feck off you haha, i was trying to take the corner as fast as i could but it's just not the same without the DH bike ;)

Next spin is going to be feckin brilliant, Balinastoe to Djouce and back along the road, it's nearly 2 miles of pure decent, we'll be going down the foxgloves this time instead of up :P , this one is not to be missed i promise you.