MTB spin

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
BrainY

MTB spin

Post by BrainY »

any one up for a steady spin Sunday morning ~8:15 start upper car park ,craughaun, pete, sleive baughan, and either 795 or the fire break half way up.
DavidT

Re: MTB spin

Post by DavidT »

Yep
Sunrise on 795 is looking pretty spectacular this morning from Graiguebeg.
Gazpw

Post by Gazpw »

At 8.15 am? eh no i don't think so Brian thanks :shock:
BrainY

Post by BrainY »

Come on Gary We'll hold out till 8:30 :D :D
You can show me how to us(set up) the shocks on the bike :oops: :oops:
Gazpw

Post by Gazpw »

Not at 8.15am or 8.30am i won't mate haha, see you wednesday :)
BrainY

Post by BrainY »

Gazpw wrote:Not at 8.15am or 8.30am i won't mate haha, see you wednesday :)
I'll pick you up then at 8 :twisted:
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

For reasons too tedious to discuss I am not travelling to the marathon champs tomorrow so I might join you in the morn if you ever decide what time you are meeting :?
Also, might want to consider meeting at lower cp as some of the upper singletrack is booby trapped :shock:
Gazpw

Post by Gazpw »

Brian wrote:
Gazpw wrote:Not at 8.15am or 8.30am i won't mate haha, see you wednesday :)
I'll pick you up then at 8 :twisted:

Eh no your ok Brian, i have lots of drinking to do this evening, it's the last time i'm drinking till my Birthday in november so i better make the most of it :)
DavidC wrote:For reasons too tedious to discuss I am not travelling to the marathon champs tomorrow so I might join you in the morn if you ever decide what time you are meeting :?
Also, might want to consider meeting at lower cp as some of the upper singletrack is booby trapped :shock:
What do you mean booby trapped?
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Army exercises going on up there. Trip wires and the like. Not sure I'd want to meet those guys in me Lycra!
Gazpw

Post by Gazpw »

DavidC wrote:Army exercises going on up there. Trip wires and the like. Not sure I'd want to meet those guys in me Lycra!
Well what can i say, you would only get what you deserve for wearing lycra in the first place :lol: