MTB spin Wednesday 06/10

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
Rudolf

MTB spin Wednesday 06/10

Post by Rudolf »

Looks like it will be ok weather so this spin will be on the mountain. Lower carpark 19.00. towards croughan back down peat and mini DH track up towards windmills back down the single track. steady pace on the climbs and decents. if there is some enery left we will try and do K2 a couple of times downhill to rip up the ground.

see you there
Gazpw

Re: MTB spin Wednesday 06/10

Post by Gazpw »

Cool, see you there, might try rig the camera up for the blast down the single track in the dark, should be fun.
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

See you there. Went up K2 the other day, good challenge - needs plenty of wheels on it.
Gazpw

Post by Gazpw »

Well what the fooook was going on tonight i don't know, some strange forces at work, firt i started of like a hot snot, then my back nearly gave out, and on top of all that i managed to crash 3 times :shock: , i'm not impressed.
Good spin all the same though :D
Rudolf

Post by Rudolf »

first run up K2 it is rideble just needs a few improvements. nice steady pace alround the decents with the lamp where deadly. more to come
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Gazpw wrote:some strange forces at work
Have to agree. The dryness was a bit wet in places and there were gravitational anomalies on the Stairway from Heaven.