Spinning

Organised club training activities are posted here.
frankb

Re: Spinning

Post by frankb »

Ok folks, thanks for all the responses, Friday night is preferential (just about), so will firm up with the Waterfront on Tuesday morn.

Lou do you want a place based on that? One other place available at the moment - anyone?
Siobhan

Post by Siobhan »

Can I take the last spot (provisionally) please and thanks
frankb

Post by frankb »

Siobhan your in. Louise - you taking a place?

Confirmed with Waterfront today

Starts Friday Jan 16 @ 8pm for 10 weeks. Each of you pay the Waterfront €33.50 at the desk before joining the class, so allow some time to sort this before heading up for the class.
Lou Lou

Post by Lou Lou »

Apologies only seeing this now, yes ill take a spot if its still going frank thanks.
Jim i do track in the new track enniscorthy the hub slaney olympic have it 7-8 tues and thur, we do coached speed sessions or do you own thing. maybe it would be possiblity for 795 to join up with slaney for the use of the track at this time would b worth dicussing with d slaney committee, its no cost to members at the min its covered by our club memebership. joy chatted to me before bout this as she was saying wex tri club train with menapians to make up numbers. 795 prob wudnt have enough to take a slot on there own but if paid towards the slot mayb join up with slaney. saying that im not part of committee so its only an idea. We are allowed bring people to the track to try it out so if anyone wants to join me some tues nite just let me no no prob
lazyboypops

Post by lazyboypops »

Thanks Louise I might take you up on that.

I believe that the track in Enniscorthy is available to any club for a fee of €30 per hour regardless of numbers, may its something Frank and his sub committee could look into?
Lou Lou

Post by Lou Lou »

yep i think thats right, i was only thinking if ye wanted to make up numbers, its always good to have good numbers on track but mayb it could b looked into separately, i believe the time slots will b up again in jan, getting the right time n day is so important
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

DON'T FORGET SPINNING STARTS THIS FRIDAY 8PM WATERFRONT ENNISCORTHY XXXX
frankb

Post by frankb »

frankb wrote:Starts Friday Jan 16 @ 8pm for 10 weeks. Each of you pay the Waterfront €33.50 at the desk before joining the class, so allow some time to sort this before heading up for the class.
Anyone who still hasn't paid 2015 membership can give to Lorraine at these sessions. So those committed to this are:

Jarlath
Helen C
Lorraine B
Caroline T
Jim F
Ciara D
Joy F
Neil O'M
Louise N
Siobhan M

Class full - if for some reason you cant make one of the nights throughout the 10 week block, post here and first to book bike on forum gets the free slot.
Siobhan

Post by Siobhan »

Sorry, can't make this tonight so my place is up for grabs-
tonight only, hopefully!
Enjoy :)
bernie64

Post by bernie64 »

Hi its Bernie I will take your bike for tonight if ok? Thanks siobhan!