Watt Bike Test and Training Tips

Organised club training activities are posted here.
DavidT

Re: Watt Bike Test and Training Tips

Post by DavidT »

Well done Frank, Don and Nigel! Great work.
Jarlath

Post by Jarlath »

Great work guy's, thank you for organising such a great weekend. Certainly has given me a lot to work on and think about for the next few months.
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Great weekend, great value, great tips, great company and great support by the membership... Its what CLub is all about...well done lads for organising..
cibowe

Post by cibowe »

thanks guys, pity, I was not able to make it on sunday, how was it???? Really enjoyed the sat session, once I recovered from the test!!!! Nice to have an opportunity to get to know a few more people too :)
don

Post by don »

Well I got blown out the back on the penultimate lap Ciara, so it was tough to say the least. However pride aside, it was an excellent insight into group riding at a more advanced level and if you drop your concentration for a split second, you lose the group and it's history. I rode quite smartly and with some precision on the last lap and I didn't suffer near as much.

I think everyone was impressed with Jonathan and visa versa, so all in all a great weekend. The club support was excellent and thanks to everyone for turning up early, being prepared and ready for action. Jonathan was particularly impressed how smoothly it all went.
Patsymc

Post by Patsymc »

Thanks for organising the weekend lads ,it was very informative and enjoyable and nice to meet a few more people.
lazyboypops

Post by lazyboypops »

Thanks to the guys for organising this event it was great. Sorry I missed the spin on Sunday, hope it went well.

The Saturday session was very informative, great stretching and strength building exercises.

The recurring theme if you want to do better in the next test seems to be lose weight and train harder.................
Mike

Post by Mike »

Here is an article that I came across , Worth a read, recaps a bit on the weekend..

Cycling coach Jonathan Gibson talks us through 10 common sense tips for getting the best out of ourselves covering all aspects of the sport, from clothing to training and diet.

http://www.stickybottle.com/coaching/co ... -recovery/
cibowe

Post by cibowe »

Sounds like ye learned a lot :)
Patsymc

Post by Patsymc »