Enniscorthy Running Track Session

Organised club training activities are posted here.
frankb

Enniscorthy Running Track Session

Post by frankb »

Slot available on Enniscorthy Running Track:

Wednesday 6-7pm or Thursday 8-9pm. Please post here with your preference of slot or whether you can attend either.

Feb 11th, 18th, 25th and march 4th are booked provisionally for Racing795. However if Thursday is the preferred option - we can change as long as we get back to them soon.

Total cost of €120 (for 4 weeks) between the group, so numbers attending will dictate cost. If you want to start next week, then post before Saturday 7pm Feb 7th and costs can be calculated and you can hand over said monies on Sunday at James McAssey coaching session.
Dena

Re: Enniscorthy Running Track Session

Post by Dena »

I'm interested, are we opening this up to non members? To help with numbers.

If we don't get the numbers SBR have the track mon from 6-8 every week. No block fee. It's open to non members pay as you go €5 so anyone is more then welcome. Lots of different levels and speed work going on. Definitely something for everyone.
joy

Post by joy »

I am also interested.

If people not keen to commit to set session, I did a session there today and got the following info:
Track is open to the public on saturdays between 10 - 1pm, its an honesty system, and pay as you go. 2 Euro per session and sign in . There was a Junvenile club there today and think they may be regular.

I will probably go most Saturdays as my girls go to hockey and It fills in the time.
frankb

Post by frankb »

Folks will cancel the Wed slot that was provisionally booked and those that want to pay and go can avail of Saturday option as outlined by Joy or Monday option as outlined by Dena (thanks Joy and Dena for the info).
BShaugh

Post by BShaugh »

Thanks for the info Dena, Joy and Frank. Hopefully get in for a few sessions on Saturday
DavidT

Post by DavidT »

Thanks - might try Saturdays.
A lot on so can't commit to much more evening stuff..
frankb

Post by frankb »

Spoke to Pat Carty from Enniscorthy Athletic Club and he had very kindly offered any members of Racing795 to train during their slot of 6-7pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Obviously the lanes that his athletes are using are to be avoided. Please present yourself to Pat and €2 (as a donation to their club) is all it will cost you.