Enniscorthy Swim Sets

Organised club training activities are posted here.
don

Enniscorthy Swim Sets

Post by don »

Hi all.

It's that time of year again when the Tuesday morning swim sets begin. The first set will commence on Tuesday 4th October at 7am in the Waterfront in Wexford with Liam O'Neill. The cost for the 8 week program will be €70/person, subject to numbers.

Please post here or PM me with your interest.

Training team
frankb

Re: Enniscorthy Swim Sets

Post by frankb »

Mary Carton interested in a slot. Thanks
David_K

Post by David_K »

Hi Don,

Count me in if there's still room.
don

Post by don »

Last chance to sign up for Tuesday morning's swim set in Enniscorthy. So far we have eight signed up Mary, Ciara, Emer, Joy, Eve, Louise, David and myself. Two slots still available on a first come first serve basis.
frankb

Post by frankb »

Please post if you can't make a swim session, to allow other members to avail of your space. However, the following are conditions and costs for a club member availing of a free slot.

1. You have to follow the session arranged by the coach as doin your own swim could disrupt the other 4 in your lane.

2. If you've already paid for Mt Wolseley swim an miss a session due to other commitments, then you can join this session and do not have to pay if there is a slot free on a tuesday morn.

3.However if someone (outside the two committed swim groups) wants to rock up for a swim for a free slot, the charge is €10 as it's coached.

4. If someone wants to get an additional swim on Fri after gltheir swim session on Tues - they charge is €5.
joy

Post by joy »

Apologies for late notice but having problems posting here, thought this posted last fri..any way two places available tue 18th oct.
don

Post by don »

There will be no swim set in Enniscorthy next Tuesday morning 1st November. It will resume as normal on Tuesday 8th at 7am.