Mtb/trail running event - Jan 2017

Organised club training activities are posted here.
NMcCord

Re: Mtb/trail running event - Jan 2017

Post by NMcCord »

Well that was savage crack. Really enjoyed that . Well done to everyone that competed today . Weather was brilliant. Thanks to the 2 David's for organising today .
LorraineB

Post by LorraineB »

Have to agree, great fun. Funny to see mtbrs dumping bikes and running around the trails taking pictures. Thanks lads for organising.
Dena

Post by Dena »

Thanks guys , great craic this morning .
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Great aul craic altogether

The nice weather definitely helped. Thanks to everyone for coming , David Tully for helping out with the organisation, Nigel for the tea
Also thanks to Frank - unfortunately we had an odd number so Frank drew the short draw and went out as roving bike marshal

Results below - the talk is of more of these so maybe we'll go again next month :)

Note - the times below will not be the same as your 'watch' time as everyone was given a start time of 10am for ease of timing
mtbo.jpg
mtbo.jpg (64.2 KiB) Viewed 7155 times
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Well done everyone, that was great craic. Thanks to Furlong and Tully for organising. Local knowledge and long lenses a distinct advantage. :lol:
A few rule changes next time I fear.
Yvette D

Post by Yvette D »

Great day. Thanks. Only need to scrap a minute or two off and I'd be right in there!! Hee hee

Bill I still have your head band.
BrianM

Post by BrianM »

Great morning out on the bike, thanks for organising. Cakes wre lovely. Ill have to pay closer attention to the rules next time (or lack of..) and bring a machete for when I get lost/follow Jim