795 strava challange

Organised club training activities are posted here.
Jarlath

Re: 795 strava challange

Post by Jarlath »

Alright folks

The first week of January 2018 has come and gone and the following members have signed up to the Strava Challenge thus far on the club forum:

Triathlon - PJ Dunne, Jarlath Duffy, Kevin Moran, Mary Carton, Bill Barry, Tom Hogan, Dena Hogan
Cycling / MTB - Frank Burke, Mick Foley, Patsy McCaffrey, Yvette Deacon, David Tully
Running - David Tully

However, Strava indicates that 30 members of the club were active in the first week of January 2018. The leaderboard can be viewed on https://www.strava.com/clubs/racing795 or to make things easier for those that haven't signed up yet on the attached excel document, which I intend to publish on a weekly basis, providing a total of activities weekly and monthly on an hours basis.

If anybody else is considering signing up for this challenge, its not to late and it would be appreciated if you could advise on the forum if you are taking part and which challenge you wish to nominate, i.e. Triathlon, Cycling / MTB or Running, as it will assist the administration of same.

If anybody is not showing on the leaderboard it means that you have not joined the 'racing795' club on Strava. Let me know if you are having any difficulty and I will assist and have you included on the leaderboard.

Keep up the good work, last week the club clocked approx 130 hours in total!!!!
R795 Strava challenge.xls
(26 KiB) Downloaded 647 times
LorraineB

Post by LorraineB »

Cycling, mtbing for me
Elainegib

Post by Elainegib »

Thought i had counted myself in already! Sorry
Me for triathlon please
Kevin for cycling
Thanks
NMcCord

Post by NMcCord »

Hi PJ

Running & cycling & MTBn for me please
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Mtb/cycling please.
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Mtb for me
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

cycling for me Jarlath
Eimearbowden

Post by Eimearbowden »

Triathlon for me please Jarlath
Jarlath

Post by Jarlath »

The first two weeks of January 2018 is now over and the attached excel document details members signed up for the Strava challenge and hours completed. Again, the leaderboard, for the past week, can be viewed on https://www.strava.com/clubs/racing795.

We now have twenty (20) athletes signed up for the challenge. However, Strava indicates that 36 members of the club have been active since the 1st January giving a total of 250 hours training over that period.

If anybody else is considering signing up, could you please advise on the forum indicating which challenge you wish to nominate, i.e. Triathlon, Cycling / MTB or Running.

If anybody is missing from the spreadsheet, it probably means that you need to join the 'racing795' club on Strava. Otherwise, I've missed you. In either case, let me know if there are any problems.

Well done and keep up the good work.
(33 KiB) Downloaded 620 times
Jarlath

Post by Jarlath »

Updated table for week ending Sunday 21st January 2018.

Folks, six days left in January should anybody need to up their hours to meet the challenge.
(35.5 KiB) Downloaded 655 times