End of Season CLUB Spin.

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
johnd

Re: End of Season CLUB Spin.

Post by johnd »

Would love to join you all but can't be gone for 8.5+ hours (incl travel to and from Shillelagh)
Catch ye another time
Dena

Post by Dena »

Enjoy peeps. Can't make it racing in curralcoe that day.
t redmond

Post by t redmond »

Would Love to join you all for some of this cycle but unfortunately Fin is working this weekend, so I have no transport. Enjoy xx
niallomuiri

Post by niallomuiri »

Phew...Really sorry I wont be in a position to coordinate this spin (AAAAAh) If someone else wants to take it on, that would be brilliant...My excuse is, Daughter has a job interview in Dublin on Sat morning, and has to be back in Bunclody for Camogie semi final (apparently she's vital; to the team)...at 4pm...So so, sorry........, who'd be a Father.....and a Chairman of a Camogie Club...
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Ah here, we all know it's cos u can't survive a 100k spin without Tracy's biccies
pjd

Post by pjd »

Can't make it either.
LorraineB

Post by LorraineB »

Anyone still on for this or a different spin on Saturday morning ??
joy

Post by joy »

Not sure if I will be cleared to cycle on sat, seeing Paul on fri pm so fingerscrossed, but looking at the names that were in I would suggest perhaps an alternative route , leaving from the square as its only those from this area going, perhaps to st mullans for the social cuppa and back, taking in the mountain to provide the challenge that the men will want. Only a suggestion as I am not in for sure.

P.S. Sorry just looking again and see Ruairi you were interested , are you still in?
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Sorry, I'm no longer in for the long spin. Didn't cop at the time how long it was! Might be up for something shorter, e.g 3-4 hours including stops.
LorraineB

Post by LorraineB »

DavidC wrote: Might be up for something shorter, e.g 3-4 hours including stops.
Yeah that'd be grand David. Let me know if a shorter spin suits, I'd be interested in getting out for a spin.