Coached swimming in Enniscorthy

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
frankb

Re: Coached swimming in Enniscorthy

Post by frankb »

Orla - welcome aboard. Reckon there is room on the swim sessions, but check with Martin. You have just missed one session and BTW James our new coach stated that anyone hoping to do the second 8 week block should really attend the first 8 week block as his second block is a continuation of the first re: techniques etc
Last edited by frankb on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martin

Post by Martin »

Hi Orla and welcome. There's space on Tuesday mornings that's no problem, so hopefully we'll see you next Tuesday morning at 7am
Orls

Post by Orls »

Hi Frank and Martin, looking forward to catching up! Dean and I both are keen for the swimming but only one can make it (kids, eh? ;) ). Dean will go next Tuesday and (if okay with coach) I might go alternate weeks. How long is session for? We'll need car back for school drop off.
Cheers, O&D
Martin

Post by Martin »

Hi Orla, that's no problem myself and Siobhan are in the same boat. The session is 1hr
There is also 3 places left on Tuesday mornings for anyone who can make it. James is concentrating on technique in the first set of sessions which would be of great benefit to the weaker swimmers out there. Based mainly on technique the distances in these sessions wouldn't be excessive, definitely worth making an effort to get to if at all possible.Let me know if you can make it.
Orls

Post by Orls »

Great, thanks Martin. Either Dean or I will be there on Tues.
Martin

Post by Martin »

First block finished this morning and the next 8 week block starts next week, if you want to do it please post here or contact me.

I have also been asked to look into organising a group swim session on Thursday or Friday morning. I have spoke to the pool, the sharks have 2 lanes Friday morning so there would be no lane that morning but Thursday, 1 or 2 lanes dependent on numbers is no problem. Anyone interested post here or contact me asap and I can organise for this week. This will be an uncoached session so cost will be €20 per lane divided across those attending (5people 1lane = €4 each, 4people 1lane = €5 each)

My number: 087two45four23five
colm mc grath

Post by colm mc grath »

Martin, stick me down again for the next 8 week block of lessons. Same time and place! Thanks Martin
Orls

Post by Orls »

Hi Martin,
Sounds good to Dean and I. Keen for both Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thanks for organising.
frankb

Post by frankb »

Martin - put me down for Tuesdays. Interested in Thurs mornings but wont be able to partake until Dec 13th. Thanks for that.
Dena

Post by Dena »

Martin put me down for the next 8 week block please, and great idea for the for a second session hopefully I'll make a few of them too