johnd

Re: Wicklow Aquathon Wednesday 21st July Bray

Post by johnd »

Anyone want a lift up let me know, no point in all travelling seperate
I'll be going from Gorey so I could meet people in town if suits
don

Post by don »

Quick question :?: , well a quick three questions actually, I'll be heading down the M50 towards Bray, which exit is best to get to the Aquathon(seen as there are four exits for Bray)? Secondly what time is registration and finally where is registration? Anyone able to help?
johnd

Post by johnd »

Enjoyed this race tonight even if I thought the swim would never end!!
Well done to Ed on getting out and completing his first event for Racing 795, chatting to him in the car coming back he's already looking forward to doing it again in August
Official photographer on the night got a couple of nice snaps of the group after the race, if anyone spots them somewhere please stick up a link.
7 club members was a great turnout
BarryB

Post by BarryB »

Good race I could have sworn that white bouy was moving away from us! it was like swimming up hill.
Well done Ed on a great debut, hope the bug has bitten.
Siobhan

Post by Siobhan »

Well done to Ed last night- what a great start to your triathlon career, that swim was an event in itself- fair play!
The smile on your face at the end said it all!

Also well done to Ms Joy Furlong on only her second excursion in salty water - a super performance!

A great event and great to have a supportive team out there in our club colours!
If anyone is interested, there's another race in this series in August.
don

Post by don »

Yea it was a great night out, I was expecting an easy swim and tough run but we got both last night. My goggles were playing up last night too as everytime I looked up that bloody white buoy was the same distance away. I just hope that photographer had a picture of Ed's smile last night, that was worth the trip alone. Will probably join you in August Siobhan. Now the 'Beast' :twisted:
joy

Post by joy »

Echo all your words. It was a great evening and put some of my demons to rest :) Ed put in a great performance showing form for Tri 795 ;)
LorraineB

Post by LorraineB »

Came across photos of all the crew who took part in the aquathon on Wednesday evening. Thats a happy looking group at the end :)
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/racing795 ... y2010#[url][/url]