Mtb spin Sunday 7/10/12

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
Rudolf

Mtb spin Sunday 7/10/12

Post by Rudolf »

Hello all,

This will be a easy spin with alot of fire road and easy decents. The idea is just to do some easy pedaling and have some craic. The route will be:

Lower carpark
Windmills
Croghaun
Peat
0.5 mini dh
Windmills
(black dog rknroll for those who want to)
Fire road back to paradise
Paradise
Carpark.

we see how the spin goes we might even do paradise twice just to do some skills practice.

If you can go for BrianM ,s spin. That looks deadly!! People who want to do fire road can come on this spin.

LCP 9.30
See you there
DavidC

Re: Mtb spin Sunday 7/10/12

Post by DavidC »

Good man rudolf! For anyone who doesn't know him, rudolf is pretty handy on the bike. If he offers advice it's worth taking (unless it's about music!)
DavidT

Post by DavidT »

I'll be around from 11 onwards so I'll give you a shout and meet up mid spin.
BrainY

Post by BrainY »

I should be there for a nice social pace spin and handy single track.
Rudolf

Post by Rudolf »

Cool Ill keep the phone handy Tully. Brian might be talking the ears of me but i shout find a bit of time to anwer the phone. Well Conway ABBA certainly doesnt inspire me to rip around the trails. It might work for you.

This will be a handy spin anybody else coming????
Carla-lad

Post by Carla-lad »

Good to see you're back on the trails Rudolf!
I won't make this spin probably be around mid-week.
Enjoy 2moro weather is to be good!!
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Rudolf wrote:Cool Ill keep the phone handy Tully. Brian might be talking the ears of me but i shout find a bit of time to anwer the phone. Well Conway ABBA certainly doesnt inspire me to rip around the trails. It might work for you.

This will be a handy spin anybody else coming????
Nothing wrong with ABBa but I'm more of a BeeGees man really. And I don't rip, I glide!
I'm off to the dark side with lazyboypops and wee Brian tomorrow but Dean said he was going to join your spin
Mr Scuttleman

Post by Mr Scuttleman »

Wouldn't mind a hard spin - in term's of punishment rather than risk that is. Hard night on the beer last night and no recent cycling, need to suffer.
Might join David C and co if I won't hold you back. Otherwise can join the Rudolp rehab train.
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Brian Hennessy wrote:Wouldn't mind a hard spin - in term's of punishment rather than risk that is. Hard night on the beer last night and no recent cycling, need to suffer.
Might join David C and co if I won't hold you back. Otherwise can join the Rudolp rehab train.
Jaysus Brian it won't be that hard! Actually I don't know how hard it'll be, it's BrianM's spin. Details, location etc in members area. See you in the morning.
Rudolf

Post by Rudolf »