mtb spin 20th Jan

Use this area to arrange training spins, swims, runs etc. Non-Racing795 members can post in this area, so if you'd like to get involved please register and introduce yourself.
deano

Re: mtb spin 20th Jan

Post by deano »

I'm in.

David C, meet you outside at 8:30 to head to Ballypierce?
Rudolf

Post by Rudolf »

Sounds good, DF are you parking at the upper carpark or cycling there. Im thinking to park at the lower carpark as were finishing there.
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

i'll be cycling from my place so should be passing the Lower Car Park around 9:15
Rudolf

Post by Rudolf »

ok I will park at the lower car park. see you there
Mr Scuttleman

Post by Mr Scuttleman »

Spin according to Hennessy AKA Mrscuttleman

http://app.strava.com/activities/38105461

Sorry lads, but I was under the impression that I was in a cycling club? What the hell was that lame pace back from LCP to Bunclody???
The first decent surface that we were on and I set a marker but the rest of you were cycling and talking like bunch of old ladies. Where's Tully when you need him? At least Dean made can effort.
We spend the morning cycling on muck, rocks and roots. I mean fair dues to the Furlong brood but Kunte Kinte could do with a bit of gravel or better still tarmac. Then we hit a surface that we could let go on and not a man insight! By the way, you knock about 10 k off above for the rest of you, besides Barry. :mrgreen:
Rudolf

Post by Rudolf »

What's up Doc?. If you want gravel you can go cycling in a quary. Kunta Kinte in briljant as it is maybe you have the wrong tires on you bike. Any way great spin all the single track linked up nicely with great scenery around. The muc was frozen to the bike when we got back to the carpark. Cheers
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Jaysus Mrs Cuttleman thats fierce fighting talk altogether.

You were going so fast its all a blur!
I CAN do it!
I CAN do it!
20130120_095723.jpg (115.16 KiB) Viewed 6257 times
Mr Scuttleman

Post by Mr Scuttleman »

Ah, lads just being controversial. All bluster. Easy to go fast on the road when going so slow on the single track. Kunte Kinte is brilliant. I am not worthy. No problem with the tires. It's the lad on them. Top tires as recommended by DF.
I'm a flawed character, in fact deeply flawed (just like Lance). Stem from insecurity cause of rudimentary skills.
Don't forget Kunte's off spring - Kizzy and Chicken George when naming new tracks.
Fab picture, ta.
Great spins the last 3 weeks.
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

FFS Hennessy, if you're this cocky after staying on your bike for a whole spin what will you be like if you're ever actually any good? :lol:

Grand little spin today, snow and ice are nothing to this bunch of hardy hoors

racing795
Site Admin

Post by racing795 »

Mr Scuttleman wrote:Spin according to Hennessy AKA Mrscuttleman
Henceforth, Hennessy will be known as Mr Scuttleman. (at his own request!)